skip to main content

Report an Improper Disclosure - Data Privacy & Security


Report an Improper Disclosure


Please do NOT include any information in this form that would constitute student personally identifiable information (PII).** SED will contact you if additional information is needed. By filling out this form, you are filing a complaint with the Chief Privacy Officer alleging that PII has been disclosed to or accessed by an unauthorized person.

Please complete the form thoroughly, including sufficient detail that will allow the complaint to be investigated.

To submit a complaint or report, please access the form from the following link: Report an Improper Disclosure Form