Office of Personnel
The FSUFSD Personnel Department is committed to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining highly qualified faculty and staff members in support of providing an education of equity and excellence for all students
- Promoting positive labor relations through collaborative problem-solving and open communication
Ensuring a safe and professional work environment that emphasizes mutual respect and maximizes employee effectiveness
- Providing resources and information to employees with an emphasis on timely responsiveness and customer service
- Permanent Per Diem Substitute Teachers
(Must be a pending or certified Elementary Teacher)
- Full Time Custodians/Cleaners
- Substitute Custodians/Cleaners
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email when applying for any employment opportunity to email@example.com.
The Board of Education, its officers, and employees shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed or religion, marital status, sex, age, or handicapping condition.
This policy of nondiscrimination includes recruitment and appointment of employees, and employment pay and benefits.
Flipgrid Information for Candidates
Please note applicants must apply on OLAS before submitting on FlipGrid.
Click here to visit our FlipGrid Applications Page